I had a little computer issue last night and wasn’t able to post. So, yesterday and today I am thankful for
1. Finished projects.
2. My wonderful husband who is also my photographer and who worked endlessly to get good pictures.
3. My new pink and blue, Marie Antoinette inspired bracelets.
4. My dear Aunt Mandy who invited me to be a part of her Christmas Open House!
5. The excellent turnout, today at Open House.
6. Those who made purchases today!
7. The orders I have to fill for one-of-a-kind jewelry!
8. The kitty picture frame that was gifted to me!
9. Getting jewelry and wall hangings listed in my Etsy shop!
10. That my niece, Peyton, will be at Thanksgiving this year!!!
11. My kitty’s lip healing. (We discovered that she was allergic to the new kitten food we bought.)