Yesterday got a little hectic and I didn’t make it to the computer, so yesterday and today I am thankful for
1. The issue with the car turned out to be something small and easily fixed. The mechanic didn’t even charge us for the consultation.
2. Getting all the errands run in spite of the late start.
3. Getting all our Christmas shopping done.
4. Cute, warm, fuzzy, winter socks infused with Lavender. You can get them at Bath and Body Works. They have peppermint ones as well.
5. My wonderful husband who remembered that I needed Matte paper and Laminating sheets from K-Mart. In a few days I would have been mad at myself for forgetting.
6. My new Hello Kitty 2GB flash drive.
7. Getting the house thoroughly clean.
8. My kitty loving her new toy.
9. Getting more done today than I planned. I love checking things off my To-Do List.
10. My dear husband who will spend the day outside doing yard work and still run an errand and help with the housework and even fix my blue jeans.