I love red, white, and blue for summer and as of late have been enamored of all things sailor. In honor of the 4th of July Weekend, here are some sailor goodies found on Etsy.
1. I just adore these sailor totes from bayanhippo!
2. This throw pillow from Mazizmuse is so cute!
3. These earrings from Schmoo1515 are definitely on my wishlist!
4. If only I had the money, this vintage dress from CreatedandCollected would be mine!
5. This Nautical Bunting art print from TheJoyofColor is so pretty!
6. FablesbyBarrie has the cutest sailor swimsuit, don’t you think?
7. I love it when my husband picks up his Bay Rum or Old Spice aftershaves. This mariner soap by swanmountainsoaps contains sandlewood, bay rum, and spice. It sounds absolutely divine to me.
8. The anchor cameo and stripes make this hair bow from KoffinKitten near perfect!
9. I would love to write a letter on this 1930’s era stationary from Monday Pie. I wouldn’t receiving a letter written on it either!